trainingaredelyon

retour de Paris

April 5th, 2012

So I am back from Paris, and can look back to an evening with Maccarons, champagne, wonderful people and a secret star: Miriam, the fragrance. In a sense it was the European launch of Tableau de Parfums. Miriam has arrived in Paris, now. I took a picture inside the shop, looking outside, and I find it so “French”. An old Citroen, champagne, perfume…

The event, which was absolutely lovely and brought me together with wonderful people who were all enthusiastic and passionate, took place at Marie-Antoinette. This is Antonio’s little paradise, a wonderful little cozy shop in the middle of the Marais which is a quarter in Paris worth exploring.

Here is a picture of Antonio right in front of his shop. He is the most charming guy imaginable.

Alors: A ne pas manquer sous aucun prétexte….

Now, I am getting ready for my meeting with my designer who supports me and endures me in my endless wondering about my packaging. I am looking forward to sitting together with Donovan Gregory, from the Designers Club, and designing my world.

Today’s picture shows you a TGV in the gare de Lyon. These trains are fast. And the new ones are really comfortable. It is actually better than flying.

6 Responses to “retour de Paris”

1. tom says:

Of course “Miriam” would be embraced by Paris..

ah oui, Tom. And Miriam feels very comfortable in Paris :-) have a lovely evening!

3. Stephan says:

Your photo with the bucket of champagne, the tree on a little square that might serve as market place on some days, and the Citroen with the reflecting profile of Miriam’s head on its side, it just could not be more French. So everything is falling in its place for the launch of this wonderful fragrance, so French but with the perceptible signature of the modern Tauer. Magnifique!

4. breathesgelatin says:

Love the TGV. The absolute best way to travel. Although I got horribly motion-sick on the train from Lyon-Paris when I was leaving Europe after completing my masters research.

I sometimes have fantasies of returning to complete the PhD I never finished- honestly, I don’t want to do the writing or work, I just want to be in France again! sigh

I’m quite excited to hear about the packaging & design changes.

5. Mary says:

Hi Andy, I was in Paris too last week. 27-30-3 with a group of perfumista’s. We travelled by Thalys. The wheather was incredible. We visited Guerlain, Hermes, l’artisan parfumeur, different company, Shiseido,Frederic Malle and Francis Kurkdjian. After a week I am still so excited about what we smelled and to be part of a group with the same “addiction”. We could easilly fill another week and also visit your friend Antonio, what is the adress?

Love-ly photos!!!!! :-) Where was your brunette dolly-friend? She would have loved to go too!!! :-0 “Travelin` Shoes“ from The Band!!