firsttulip

first tulip of the year and a new circle beginning.

March 29th, 2011

I continue showing you spring teaser flowers: The first tulip that showed its shy red head a few days ago. Today, it is proudly showing it all…

The last few days have been amazing: An explosion is taking place right in front of our eyes and noses.  And fitting with nature starting another circle we kind of start another circle, too. I sent the papers off for the new office and storage place. I signed the lease. A little signature translating into a major step for me. June 1 is the date when I can get in there, and I look forward to moving there. Not that it would not be nice sitting on my bench here, in our little room, close to tulips with a view. But it is getting narrow here. Yesterday, when packing the first ZETA’s into boxes, later in the evening, the W.-factor and me realized again how little space is left in this room.

Thus, by June 1 we can start moving.

And until them, we continue in our little room. And as it is the last weeks in there: I suddenly enjoy it more than before.

I will continue packing ZETAs today. And will start shipping the first ZETAs to retailers. And tonight, I go for a burger, meeting friends, old friends, that worked with me and helped me a lot in a previous circle that I luckily left.

9 Responses to “first tulip of the year and a new circle beginning.”

1. Persolaise says:

Life is the only circle which has a beginning and an end.

How’s that for first-thing-in-the-morning philosophy??

I’m sure the office move will turn out to be a good decision.

Enjoy your outing tonight… but a BURGER??!? Really??

Here’s my contribution , early in the morning, after two coffees:
    “Alles hat ein Ende, nur die Wurst hat zwei”.

3. Persolaise says:

:-D :-D

Well done!

But you could have linked the burger with the idea of a circle… ;-)

4. jen says:

Andy, you are killing mw with all these photos of spring flowers. :-) And thank you for the clarification on Bear’s Garlic–it sounds really yummy. I wonder if Vladimir has it in Russia as the article says it grows there too! Have a great day!

5. Stephan says:

As soon as you start eating your sausage, it has a beginning (where you take the first bite) and an end. And if you spin the idea further and look at commercial production of sausages, each end of a sausage is the beginning of the next. And this lands us neatly in Asian philsosophy with the recurring cycles of life. Enjoy your springtime.

6. AromaX says:

Have a nice day, Andy – I hope it is as sunny and warm as we have here. For me it will be a forest walk today!

Sounds exciting that big step to move. I guess it’s also a relief to have a big place and not to be afraid anymore that your cellar will become too small once and you will get drawn in all the boxes :)

Thanks for the tulip!

7. Ines says:

Spring always feels to me like the time of the year when everything starts going right and many opportunities for happiness are suddenly at the reach of our hands (and I certainly try and reach as many as I can).
    Have fun!

8. Vladimir says:

Dear jen, yes, we will possibly have Bear’s Garlic, but it will be not earlier than the beginning of June, at us on former while snow still lies.:-)

Dear Andy. I will return with active comments in the beginning of April, I remained without work and while I solve this problem.

Greetings Vladimir
    oh, wow. That IS late in the year. It seems to me that the Bear’s garlic is getting ready to be picked shortly before autumn in Siberia.
    Brrr…
    I hope your spring comes very soon!